IM.O.FOR. TOSCANA distinguishes itself because of a special attention to the management of human resources. People working in Imofortoscana are involved in every aspect of the cooperative’s life, in the objectives to be achieved and the difficulties to be overcome, in a process of personal and collective growth.
This special attention is given from the very beginning at the staff selection step.
One of our roles is to help our customers to have effective staff selection processes which have to be coherent with their organization.
We can provide:
- analysis of our Costumer organizational context;
- job analysis, that is, where to insert the new human resource: functions, tasks, knowledge, skills, abilities and relevant psychological features;
- defining the ideal profile’s skills and abilities;
- planning and implementation of staff research by a variety of recruitment channels;
- the management of online applications on a dedicated online platform;
- planning logistics and organization of staff recruitment;
- applications selection and their evaluation with the appropriate selective tools (tests, individual and group interviews, etc.);
- selection of the most suitable candidates;
- design and supply of any training activities aimed at providing employment;
- assistance in the entry of candidates.
Our service is modular and can be offered to companies in full or just for specific recruitment steps, as requested.
Among our main customers we have SEA Resources, a public-private joint venture, specializing in the comprehensive management of the waste cycle in Viareggio and Camaiore municipalities. To SEA Resources we provided: CVs pre-selection, processing of online application forms, written test management, management of interviews, analysis and evaluation of candidates’ CVs , the final list of suitable candidates.